The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Love and Life of a College Student


hmmm...i don't feel so crappy today. I really don't know. Maybe its because of the long line of ass kickings i got from people i know, people i haven't talked to in several months, and even from people i don't know. Interestingly how things fall in place.

So i don't know who that 4000th person is? Maybe it was a computer randomly checking my blog, and because i have a random word protection on my comments, they couldn't make a comment...SO! the 4100th person, gets the blog entry. *nods*

So late late last night, like around 8 pm or so, a bunch of my friends and I went to a halloween store in town. It was interestinly big. I bought a pair of red and black arm warmers. I think i'm going to wear them tomorrow, along with a really awsome shirt i got at walmart for like 6 bucks. Its amazing the actually cool stuff you can find at walmart. I have found that alot of people think, "oh, walmart clothes...i'm too good for that" so they don't buy anything. SO nobody i have run into has my shirt! And it is a cool shirt. I've gotten alot of good complements on it. Anywhos. I'm sitting in the SUB (Student Union Building) and it has just occured to me, that it is such a beautiful day out today! And what do i get to do?! Spend the majority of it working on projects inside. YEAH!? *sighs* ...so is the life of a college student. I'm already covered in saw-dust, because my 8 am today was in the woodshop. I think i've caught the attention of alot of the people who normally work in the woodshop...with my red hair...and that i'm a girl in there. I assume they don't get many girls in there, and then they don't get many girls who can hold thier own in the shop. Its cool.

Today is filled with papers and projects. So i really don't know what to say. Lots and lots of work. *nods* I better let you all go, for i want to screw around on the computer just a bit more before i leave for class, then buckle down to work.

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home