The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Re-Introduction


speed post. I really need to get back in the habit of writing an entry everyday...just for the hell of writing. Hell, i'm a technical writer...i need to get use to the idea...again. I've noticed that i have alot more readers than i realized. Now that facebook "co-publishes" my writings i have facebook friends and my blog buddies reading this. Interesting isn't it. I like people reading my thoughts. I guess this is where i introduce my facebook friends and my new readers to why i have this blog:

"The Life that I Learn By" is part of a quote that i picked up off of a movie. Glenn Close says in anger, "I believe that we live by two lives, the life that we learn by and the life that we live by." Think about it for a second...for another second...now for another...good. What did you come up with?! It struck a cord with me. I realized that it is very true. Eventhough there are two lives that we live, it doesn't mean that they don't interlock and interact. That is one purpose of my blog. To write down realizations and lessons that i learn in my two lives in hopes that other people will identify and/or learn themselves. I am a strong believer in the idea that we learn, even if it is a little bit, from other people's experiances. This is to help me and my wonderful readers.

The second point to my blog is the idea that i write...i love to write...however much it may be. There are many times (and my loyal readers can attest to this) that I don't always write comprehensively. I'm just writing to get shit on the fucking screen. Yes, i do curse...and i do get angry, depressed, or overly happy on this thing. It may be too much, but this is my form of journaling. Yeah yeah yeah, i could go out and buy a journal from Barns and Noble and write down the most intiment secrets that i have...but i just bought a 2000 dollar journal that i plan to use. I love my Mac.

I also ramble....oh if you know me, and my dear friends do...i ramble. I ramble alot...this is the place inwhich that i am able to do that. Oh, along those lines, i am a strong believer in words and adjectives...when i'm really trying to write and not spout something out.

Well, that is all i have to say on this subject...i hope that you all enjoy the next mass of blog entries! *huggles*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Blogger A N P said...

EXCELLENT. more entries. get to it. : D

oh, and i'm going to call tomorrow. my bad, my bad-- went to these gym classes that have FUCKING KICKED MY ASS-- oh, I hurt, oh it's bad-- and I need to get some stuff done tonight.

plus it'll be fun to chat with you. You'll be my awesome blossom break in between things tomorrow.

let's see... i'll probably try to call around 5/6. it won't be more than 45 minutes or so, so if you have dinner plans or something just give me a call in that time frame an hour before you have to go. i'll be paying attention (that's the key. i DO pick up when I'm paying attention.) no particular plans? i'll call as soon as i can, after my sociology movie and before my astronomy help session.

i look forward to your pointers, and i'm sorry about the delay : /

8:56 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

awsome...just give me a call!!!

11:46 AM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home