The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Woe!!!


i'm reaching 4000 hits! So...if you are the 4000th person notify me and i'll write a special blog entry about you. (Ben, you can't cheet...sorry).

So, i think i'm getting old. I wake up at 6:15 am everyday then i go to bed around midnight or 11. When i hit the bed, I am out cold. Derek always complains that he doesn't get to spend time with me anymore because i sleep. I am starting to feel like my mom. Wake up early...go to bed early...rinse and repeat. I wake up and I feel exausted...I don't think i'm sleeping well...or i'm not getting enough sleep and its starting to catch up with me. I am quicly learning that there are not enough hours in the day to get things done. I took some pictures of myself with my macbook pro today in class...and i look like hell...no makeup, large droopy eyes with the sacks, my hair in dissaray underneath a hair clip. I looked like hell..i really did. I think i need a day of pampering and relaxation. Things are only going to get worse, especially since my schedule for tomorrow is hell. I really don't know what to do anymore...i'm way too tired for myown good...and hungry. I'm really not living the way i should be...i'm not eating, sleeping, and doing lots of exercize...i think i'm crazy.

-Reijn

3 Comments:

Blogger A N P said...

i hear you. : / oh i hear you.

um... yes... the help session ran over, i did everything wrong in the astronomy homework twice (and then right on that charming third round)-- and then I realized I'd forgotten to do another assignment due this morning.

so. i apologize for not calling.
-_- i was a bit stressed.

next attempt will be monday. i'm going home this weekend, which is a "yeah!" sort of a thing-- but there's a bunch of stuff my parents want me to do, a bunch of stuff I need to do while I have access to a decent grocery store/ car, and then the inevitable barrage of class assignments.

so. sounds like you have a crazy day tomorrow anyway. monday. we will chat on monday. some time after five (as that's when i get out of class) (8 to 5!? it's like f-ing shit I can't think critically/ intelligently that long on a monday.)(sorry. i won't complain anymore.)

Until then, eat something! Take a nap! And isn't exercise supposed to give you energy? It's an appetite suppressant, I believe. Maybe that explains your current pattern of life?

1:32 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, or if you just want to e-mail a semi-organized version of your thoughts, that works too. i'll look them over and can let you know what i think on monday.

or wait. whichever. doesn't matter. i won't have access to my account til sunday evening anyway : D have a good weekend

1:52 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

sounds good babe! Just give me a call!

1:00 AM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home