The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Even I Can Catch!


i can't believe how close to 4000 hits i am. And to my facebook readers...the counter is on the original publishing blog. If you want to check it out its: http://elfenmuse.blogspot.com.
My offer still stands...the 4000th person gets a special blog entry....and no, Ben, you can't cheat...still.
Well the TCU vs Texas Tech game is still fresh in everybody's mind. We lost...horribly. 12-3 TCU. I screamed my head off...it was so bad. I think we have forgotten how to play a ball game. We couldn 't catch, cover, or throw the stinkin' ball. It was a sad thing...a very sad thing indeed. Sleep was just a whim of the imagination. Tyler and I made very good pillows out of eachother. I slept on him, he slept on me...we were both cranky. It was just a horrible trip all together. If you have any friends in the Goin' Band...ask them...i'm tired of talking about it. It just sucked...all round.

I looked at myself in the mirror today before my second class of the day. I looked horrible. Baggy eyes, root-showing hair, pale skin...the entire nine yards...i look bad. I'm worn out and its only a monday. Doesn't life suck ass? It usually does. I'm just not getting enough sleep at night, and i'm reallly not quite sure. Even when i do get alot of sleep, i still feel very tired. Something is not quite right. I'm not getting enough sleep, not really eating...not really wanting to be social...and loosing weight. My pants are looser and my belt is having to take in another notch. This really can't be good.

Tan called me the other day. He reminded me that i need to get a website up and going...anybody knowledgeable in coding? I can provide everything else...i just need someone to do the coding and technical things for me. *nods*

~*~


I was walking to class this morning and i noticed something in the grass. The dew made the already browning green grass a light shade, but in the midst of it was a distinct dark curve...two by two splotches...continuing on the concrete dark stains of someone's wet steps. What made this interesting was that those were the only markings in the dewy grass. Someone walked through the grass, plain and simple. But the beauty of it was that ONE person walked through the grass. And it was way before 8:00 this morning. I couldn't tell if this person was in a hurry to get to class early, or they were just too lazy to take the walk way right next to him, or even the dirt beatten path in the grassy knowl. This person walked in the grass...and only this person. Everbody around me took the concrete sidewalk. I don't really know why this struck me so oddly, but it did. On top of that i really couldn't grasp the concept if this person was lazy or just didn't care...maybe it is a combination of the two. I think its really the fact that i'm so tired and out of it, that i really can't grasp anything that is simple, and simply i'm thinking in a very metaphorical state...which scares me. I really don't want to think about what i think about when i, for some act of God, take drugs or something. *sighs* eitherwhos...i have alot on my plate right now, and...who knows what i'll spit out tomorrow.

So until then, annon!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home