The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Music Music Music!!!

wow, yeah so sunday morning worshiped sucked but SNL (Sunday Night Live) rocked...completely! I had so many solos and i improvised so nicely! Ah, it was almost orgasmatic! And playing Five Cent Stand's Nience Creed...yeah that totally rocked. it was so nice to play with a real group of musicians again...i haven't done that in a long time. (now don't get me wrong, Four and a Half Crusade has real musicians, we just don't have our musical act to gether yet...the worship team at church does...along with several professionally payed musicians there.) Ah, it was so much fun...solos and improvising made me happy! *nods*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't want to study government.

Now that might make no sense as a comment on this entry, but I speak in truths.

I really have studied way too much. I don't want to study government. I hate government. I hate politics. I hate people. I hate collective action. I hate learning things about selfishness institutionalized.

But I do like diet coke. And I'm glad you had fun playing at SNL. And now I'm going to go. And probably not study. Maybe I'll pack.

Fare thee well Miss Allison, this is the last comment for a while.

1:25 PM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home