The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Letter I (UPDATED)

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and get a letter (if you want to play).Then in your journal, write 10 words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.

1. Icecream-- i don't get enough of it. I miss my bluebell icecream so much! *laughs* and there is a whole thing of greentea icecream awaiting me back home in houston! *dances* good stuff, good stuff

2. Icesickles-- yeah spelling off but either way, beautiful things they are. I like them alot...they are fun to play with too. I remember playing with them in houston during an ice storm.

3. Ice-- hate it hate it hate it hate it....sorry faya

4. Ira-- awww...dear dear friend of mine. I use him for his snake! *laughs*

5. Indian Ink-- another thing i hate. Evil evil evil medium to try to do something with. I never got good at it...and i don't think i ever will.

6. Itch-- aren't those things annoying? *laughs*

7. I-- ha ha ha, you ALL were waiting for this one...yes yes yes...do i really need to explain it?! if i do you are so daft!

8. illiterate-- a sad thing really. I love my books and i love to read. Reading should be available to everybody. That's why i donated money to waldenbooks for literacy...i believe in books.

9. iPod-- *laughs* i'm addicted. I love my ipod mini. Its a very beautiful device that keeps me company. *melts* elton john!

10. instant messaging-- again, i'm addicted. I'm always on AIM or something, and when i'm not...people start complaining...its funny. *laughs* Ah, the irony...gah! another "I" word! IRONY! I can't believe i forgot it...*sighs* so is life. *huggles*

okeis...i've done C, L, and I...any more from my reading audience?! (i secretly want to do J)

11. I.L.L.-- Due to the fact that i got chewed out over not adding this, i am adding it now. *sighs* I.L.L. stands for Inverse Lesbian Lover. Now, i have become quite close to my dear friend amanda this past year, more so than when we were in high school. She has been there with me through the thick and the thin, i love that little bugger! Anywho, she would always say, "joey better watch out. If i was a lesbian he would have some major competition!" So i started calling her my Inverse Lesbian Lover. In other words, we are strait, yet i love her to pieces...and the feeling is mutual. *nods* So after being chewed out about NOT posting ILL here, i have decided to add it. So here it is my dear dear ILL!!!

(And for the record...I secretly want to do J AND A)


-Reijn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you saying that you didn't appreciate my letter?? *roar roar*

And doesn't everyone know what's going to be number one on your J list?

And ILL WASN'T AMONG THE TOP TEN, so you could at LEAST have mentioned a secret desire for J AND A to make up for that lapse in good judgement!

: D Okay, lecture over. Back to studying...

12:32 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

i'm sorry babe...i'll add it on. *nods* and yes i secretly want A and J for that! *nods and huggles*

6:17 PM, May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh excellent : )

I just saw it now... at 5 on the 10 of May... but I approve. I do.

Good job. You made up for it.

4:42 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home