The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Freedom? Not quite yet...

Ah, to my beautiful readers:

I am done with finals and i am moving into the appartments completely today and tomorrow. I will be turning off my computer today so there will be a lag in my posting until i get down to houston or i jack a friend's laptop. *huggles* and enjoy moving and your summer!

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for being done!! I just got my comp out of my computer bag, so I'm going through all my emails and such. There's a lot.
You get the letter P!

Faya

2:19 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://dosky.info/habihabi.swf


YOU HAVE GOT TO GO HERE and...*cackle* just listen. I'm trying to figure out if the lady is saying something in Japanese, or even in any language. I've been listening to it for ten minutes. My brain has rotted clean away :D

okay back to studying.

9:18 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home