The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Happy Sunshine Rain

I guess i am over due for a real entry. Sorry guys, life tends to get a hold of you and doesn't let go.

Well, i've been busy with moving into appartments, signing leases, studying for finals, taking finals, and hanging out with friends. Busy life hu? I love it...with a passion. Life is never dull, in a good way, and i love it. I can't wait, my last final is on monday and then we are outta here on Wednesday to go down to Austin. Then, for the weekend we are going to hit my beautiful H-town...where i'm going to play in the church band one more time before my long summer hawl. *claps* i'm so excited. Oh, i love traveling and going home. We are all antsy i think. Corey, Derek, Crystal and I are going to hit Austin then we are all going to my home...exciting times...exciting! *nods* So much to do in the mean time though. I need to finish moving out of the dorms and into the appartments.

Which remindes me, i won't have a computer starting the 10th or so. I will disconnect my computer and move it about 1.5 miles away from campus and leave it in the living room of my appartment. Then i'm leaving for Austin, so my updates will either come from friend's computers or my home computer in beautiful SL. Gah, i am so happy and high on life right now...its exhilirating. *nods* okies! well, there ya' have it...a very incoherrent yet happy blog entry. Enjoy!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home