The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Letter P

well, i'm in bubble SL right now. And oddly enough, i'm incredibly anti social! yeah, i'm serious...strange isn't it. I've been invited to go out and what not but all i really want to do is be lazy and sleep. *shrugs* interesting i know.

We drove down to Austin on Wednesday...actually, i drove and Derek rode, and we raced against Corey and Crystal. It was fun. When we hit Austin, Derek and I crashed for afew hours because we were so tired. Then he took me to the UT campus where i stayed with my dear dear ILL Amanda for the night. Yes, one more night in the dorms but its ok...i was with some good friends. I talked with Amanda and her roommate (and a friend from my HS) Srimoyee. I also hung out with Sunny for alittle while and said hi to him. It was fun. Just seeing some old friends and saying hi to all of them. When i get back to Austin i'll hang out with my Tech friends and probally see afew more old friends from high school.

I have already hung out with my dear "sister" and her boyfriend. I also got to hang out with my friend Sara and she asked me to be a bride's maid in her wedding. Gah! She and Jonny are getting married in afew years?! wow...but i'm happy for her. They really are perfect for eachother. All in all, i've been lazy and unproductive and i love it. I did go run afew arends but that's all. Houston is surprisingly not that hot yet. I would have expected it to be hotter than it is but the weather is quite nice. *nods* I'm in a happy place.

Jess gave me the letter P i believe:

1. Pizza-- the pizza place near the campus left and it makes me sad...i liked one guy's *nods*

2. Peter-- my little brother. I love him to pieces and he is incredibly cute. I know i'm his sister but its true, he's cute *nods* I was talking to him last night and i was studying his features, he was adorable. No wonder all the girls are swooning after him.

3. Play-- this word has so many different connotations i'm just not going to go into it

4. Photos-- i love looking at old photos and wondering what was going through these people's heads at the time. It is actually quite amazing.

5. Phones-- i can't live without my cell. It is really my life.

6. principles-- something that i am supposedly supposed to have, but for the most part they have all been thrown out the window and crushed then rebuilt. *shrugs*

7. parties-- fun fun fun...thats all i have to say to that...and yes, i do drink.

8. PJ-- an interesting character really. He and i tend to talk art alot but, all in all he is a very interesting guy that i'm still learning to read.

9. pajamas-- comphy! that's all i have to say about that *nods*

10. publisher-- i will probally become a poblisher some day. I may intern with one my junior year, we'll see.


okies that's it i think!

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARRIAGE???

?

?

HONTO DESU KA?

*stunned disbelief*

Why does it always come to that? Why do people always jump straight to that idea? Would it work? *anguish* Would it work?

Honestly. The idea. The very idea. Well, I guess the way I feel about it tells me that I, for one, will not be ready for such a decision for a very long time. I want to live life on my own before I agree to put someone else's needs above mine. Why? Cause I'm selfish.

Or maybe it's a mature self-realization.

Either way, I'm rambling, and I'm tired and--and-- MARRIAGE? Wow. Just... wow.

8:21 PM, May 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beyond that, *whip-cracking huzzah here* for publishing! excellent, excellent.

And pajamas are wonderful, too. But so is dressing professionally. Nothing can make one feel cooler and cleaner than a fitted business suit, stilettos, pearls, and having someone at your mercy. *confident laughter* Someday. That will be me. And you too, possibly, although I don't think you're a pearls kind of woman.

I'm still tired. That is all.

8:25 PM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home