The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Letter L

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and get a letter (if you want to play).Then in your journal, write 10 words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.

1. Lust-- "I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust..." I love that line, and it is so true to how i feel about life and myself now-a-days

2. Life-- I am also in love with life. I love living life as it comes to me and to its fullest. Life is such a wonderful thing

3. Lyrics-- i've become obsessed with them lately. Lyrics are beautiful things when you really think about it. Some of the things that Elton John says and Nightwish...yes...beautiful...they are pure literature in my opinion. *nods*

4. Lips-- lips actually say alot about a person when you think about it. A person's expressions, in my opinion, are read by two things the eye muscles and the lips

5. London-- i'm using this word as a representation of what i want to do TRAVEL! I would love to go to europe and explore so many different things and places

6. Loose-- ha ha ha, that is what my pants are right now, they are very very loose. So loose that they are falling off of me. Does that mean i'm loosing weight?! *laughs*

7. Love-- something that i tend to evade as much as possible now-a-days. I've been hurt way too much because of love so i am actually scared of it now. *sighs* I love my friends and family, but a significant other? that will take time and alot of healing.

8. Leaves-- oddly enough, i can't get enough of those little buggers. I love leaves. I have been blessed to get a dorm room that has a huge tree outside my window. When the wind blows, i can hear the constant rustling of the leaves. Its a rarity, where i live.

9. Lubbock-- "lubbock or leave it..." I leave it. I hate lubbock with a passion it is so...flat and borring and...nothingness. You want torchure? Leave somebody in lubbock and see if they don't go crazy, most people will.

10. Liberty-- its something that we all talk about over and over again but what does it really mean? I just took my poli sci exam and when i was studying for it by reading my text, i realized, do we truly have liberty? My answer is yes, but we do not have the freedom nor the humanic (is that a word?) ability to excrsize the full extent and potential that liberty has to offer. We are free to exercise a taste of it, but we will never truly be able to have liberty to its fullest. Its a catch 22 society that we, americans, live in. Quite ammusing actually.

there you have it...any more letters? I'm dishing them out too!

-Reijn

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you crazy? you want to do this AGAIN? haha! I thought it was a one letter deal! XP crazy Amazon woman.
Hm. What letter shall I give thee? *taps chin thoughtfully*

I. I think "I" will do. :) Good luck!

And... give me some down time. I'll ask for my letter later. Maybe. Unless I forget. It takes a lot of effort to just do one! haha

4:07 PM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice. I have nothing better to do (and no, studying is not better!) so hit me again!
I am sooo brain dead.... Can't wait to go home. XP

6:13 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

okies i'm giving two letters out: Amanda you get the beautiful letter of D and i'm guessing its Lisa? If not tell me, and if amanda, if you are commenting please sign your name, it would be nice *huggles*

1:36 AM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, sorry, that second one was me. Brain dead. ^^;;

faya

8:43 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

*laughs* its all good. Ok...faya, you want another letter? I'll give you: R

11:35 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home