The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

When I die...












After you die...
Heaven



After death, you will exist in heaven. Everything and everyone you love will constantly surround you for all of eternity. You lucky scoundrel.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN! Feh. I ended up in Purgatory. Rats. What the hell do you do in Purgatory? Sit around? Stare at yourself in a mirror? Stare at other losers that ended up there with you?

Psh. How'd you get to Heaven? Maybe cause I told the truth, and admitted to torturing animals when I was young and predicted I would go down in history as a notorious mass murderer or something (hey. I'm no scientist; I wouldn't find the cure to AIDS. It's more highly likely that I won't at all be remembered, I'll just disappear like all the Paynes before me have.)

6:04 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

*laughs* you are too funny amanda...i love you!

8:34 PM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home