The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, October 09, 2006

"Its a Bit Nippy Out Here..."


Its fuckin' cold and wet. My poor torn shoes are wet/soaked and i have wet socks...and cold feet. My jeans are soaked to the knees and my hoodie is not keeping me warm at all. Freakin' A. I'm cold and miserable...i must look like a dunked cat. Life is going better...just busy with lots and lots of work. *nods* I have class in a bit...so i'm going to let you all go! *huggles*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger Max Estrella said...

hi...regards from Spain....

12:30 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home