The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Soggie Doggie


It rained...it rains...it continues to rain...and what does the Goin' Band do? Marches...and marches and marches. By the end of rehursal we all look like pathetic drenched animals. I had to turn on my heater for the first time this year. Yes, it is September 2nd and I turned on the heater to my car. That is a very scary thought. Anywho, i had something profound to write about, but i had totally forgotten that one too. Anywho, i'm headed off for a nap before the football game tonight!

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger A N P said...

I'm praying that it doesn't rain here, though there's a sizable chance for this evening and tomorrow evening.

Why? When I like rain? Especially thunderstorms?

Well. Haha. This idiot didn't bring an umbrella (and if I can wait until I go home to get one, where it will be free for me, I so will) or a rain jacket.

4:32 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home