The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Drip Drop

rain rain rain rain rian...
Not cool...i don't like rain, that's a perk about living in Lubbock...it doesn't rain...well unless you get a random cold spell comming through the area. *shrugs*

We had our first football game of the season agains SMU. It was interesting. My grandmother went to SMU, so it was interesting to see the traditions that she did when she was in college. Half-Time was fine. I've been marching on a sprained ankle but what can I say...you do what you have to do. I'm such a band kid, its not even funny. The only thing that will keep me from not doing band is if i cannot get out of bed or cannot physically preform. *nods*

hmmmm...i should put up a picture right now...but i really don't feel like it. I took care of my beautiful and cute hedgehog. I finally named her: Tessarose. Its such a good name for her. Wow...i'm shaking...the caffene is really getting to me from this coffee i drank. Anywhos, i need to go...derek and PJ are getting irritated at me. TTYL!

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger A N P said...

HAHA, Tessarose, how funny. Have you ever read Wicked?

Definitely the name of the wicked witch of the east. : )

12:55 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home