The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Love Letter



To my dear Husband,

I love you. I love you so much, more than words can ever give justice to the feeling that i have for you. You are more than any poem or poet can ever conjure up. I lie in bed, staring at the cieling, wishing for your embrace and for your breath to gently caress my neck like a quite metranome. I long for you.

My dear dear love, how do i long for you. I long for you more than any human heart is capable of wishing for a person. I want you. My body, my heart, my every being, aches for your embrace. I want you more than i want anything that pertains to my well being. If it ment starving myself or depriving myself of air so that you would run to my rescue...i would do it.

My wish for you is that you love me more than life itself. That there are no conditions to our love...no hurt...no pain...nothing. That even with all my flaws, that they make you smile and that i am perfect in your eyes. I wish for you, that my one glance in your direction makes your skin tingle with contentness...knowing that i am yours and only yours...that i would never leave you. My hope for you is that i am everything that you ever wished for and then some....that i can fullfill every dream and wish that you have ever wanted. My wish for you is that I am perfect. There is no "wrong" in our relationship...there is nothing but love, blind and beautiful love.

I can't tell you how many times that I wish that you would come along now. I can't tell you how many times that i wish that you could rescue me from the hurt and the pain that relationships inflict upon my already fragil emotions. I want you now, i want you to save me now so that i will not have to hurt and suffer and work through the pain ever again. I want you to hold me and whisper in my ear telling me that I am safe, that I am ok, and that you will always be her with me...by my hurting side.

I can't tell you enough how much that I love you and yearn for you. Just you. No conditions and no changes. Just you. You are perfect anything different would be a flaw. You. Please come soon, for I don't know how much longer i can stand the constant rollercoaster that we tend to call life.

I love you.

Your Future Wife:
Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really sorry I fall so short of that.

6:16 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home