The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shit Cow Ranch

*laughs* i'm back in SL, safe and sound. Tyler and I are tired but its all good. I got my paper turned in today 10 min before midnight. Oh! I wrote blog entries on paper with all the exciting things that happened this trip. AND alot of things happened. I'll type it up tomorrow. *nods and huggles* for now, night!

-Reijn

oh PS: I've reached over 2000 hits! I'm going to do something special, though i don't know what yet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for getting that paper done!

-Lisa

11:04 AM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home