The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a real update and entry

mmmm...i know i haven't written alot lately. I've been sleep deprived, social and cranky. It is all my fault though. I'm working on getting meetings with all the departments inorder to get my classes and majors in order. Its very annoying. No one will respond to my emails. Its getting very irritating.

So my TV is broken right now. A tape is stuck in the VCR and it won't come out. You can't just pull the tape out either, its stuck. I turn on the TV and it makes a funny noise then overheats then shuts off...so no TV for me right now and its about to drive me crazy. I NEED NOISE! gah! Eddie Izzard is keeping me company right now.

So, what else. Things are somewhat normal, which is a nice change. I'm busy with classes and whatnot but its all good. My art teacher won't leave me alone. Its annoying. He used to leave me alone and then he pointed out my figure drawings to the entire class and said, "these are perfect". I had a sudden urge to hide behind my canvas right then and there. I like to be good and anonymous. Oh well. So now the entire class's eyes are upon my canvas and my work. Now i have to live up to myown standard. It sucks really. My instructor, Jeff Wheeler, came to my canvas one day and asked me what my major was and i told him English. He walked off then turned around and said, "but you are going to come to the light aren't you?" me: "i'm working on a duel major." Jeff: " good. why english?" me: "b/c i'm good at it." Jeff: "we need to keep the good ones in the department." All awhile he walks off after eache statement and then comes back for a new one...very comedic. The guy has to be ADHD or something. Anywho, he showed off my work again today and i wanted to die. When i picked up my project he asked me if i was satisfied with my grade, and i said no. Then we started joking about grades. I got another 100. *shrugs* its a re-occuring occurance now-a-days...actually, my entire life. Anywho, my ego is getting the best of me and i need someone to put me back in my place...and quickly. *nods*

mmmm...I'm going home to Sugar Land for one last time for Easter Weekend. I'm bringing Tyler with me. That's going to be fun...i can't wait. It will be a great break from school! *nods* AND my friend Rachel is comming to lubbock to visit Tech the weekend after easter. And i'm going to show her the REAL lubbock and Tech. That will be fun.

mmmm...lots of birthdays and lots of presents to draw pictures for. Busy busy busy! *huggles* Oh the band is going...we are working on another song or two. We'll have a myspace page comming up soon. We are thinking of band names right now....if you have any suggestions, we will greatly appreciate them! We are throwing around the idea of "Four-and-a-Half Year Crusade" for a name. Eh, its an idea right now. *nods* okies! *huggles*

-Reijn

PS: oh Joey, when do you want to hang out with Tyler and I? Saturday or Sunday? Just message me with your answer..dankies FF buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home