The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, April 10, 2006

soccer

i played soccer yesterday for the first time in 5 or so years. It was fun and exausting at the same time. I have never played indoor soccer so that was an experiance unto itself. And i realized that eventhough i'm somewhat in shape, soccer kicked my butt...royally. I woke up sore and very tired today. And eventhough i wore an ankle brace, i ripped up my ankle and that hurts quite royally as well.

Along with the injuries, Corey "broke" his arm. At least that is the story i got. I find it quite fitting and ammusing. *nods* Its Corey, very much so along the lines of...its just Lubbock...it is what it is. Oh, and going off on that....i saw a girl in my art history class that had a shirt that said, "Lubbock or Leave it" and i want to modify that shirt to this: "Lubbock or Leave it...I choose to leave it" and wear it in Tech colors! *gah!* i love it! I so want that shirt! I hate lubbock with a passion! *nods* Anywho...got to run! *huggles*

I'm still alittle high off of the duel major thing! *nods* It makes me very happy.

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home