The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, April 14, 2006

FRIDAY at last!

well i've screwed myself over quite beautifully but that's ok. I didn't do my paper. I'm going to work on it in the car to Houston and hope that i get home in time to type it up and send it off. Or i'm going to have Tyler bring back his laptop so i can type it up on his computer then find a hotspot along the way and send it off. Either way, this was a huge risk to take but i don't care...i hate this paper and its eating my lunch.

Well i'm going to pack really quickly and then go to two meetings then head off to class. Then from there i'm headed straight to Waymouth to get tyler then Josh, tyler and I are headed out of here! *nods* Okies! ttyl! I need to pack!

-Reijn

See you on the other side (to quote joey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home