The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

In Bed with a Deity

This weekend has been fairly uneventful. Derek and I drank yesterday, and it was the first time that i drank and was relaxed around a person before. I rediscovered why i hate Yellow Tail. I got drunk...so much so that i had a hang over this morning...and it sucked. I don't like yellow tail, and i won't be drinking it any time soon. *nods*

What else...working on my major and what not. Going to go pick up my piano tomorrow and get some work done. mmmmm...i need to call home. Eh, my brain is pretty dead right now. I kinda slept the day away. So pizza awaits! *huggles*

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home