The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chickens

Well i do not know what to say, I have already skipped Trig today which i really couldn't afford but i needed sleep more. I'm considering skipping Poli Sci today as well, in favor of research and paper writing and sketchbook assignments. Its looking better and better the more and more I think about it. I have so much i have to do that i don't think i'm going to go to classes except for art today. I feel bad but its something i have to do unfortunately. I think i will take a break and go grab a cup of coffee and grab some books from the library...no faya, i am not going to wander the stacks aimessly like you do. The stacks scare me for some odd reason. They remind me of a prison almost...and i get lost. I know the stacks at Rice but i don't know them here...bleh.

I'm also a chicken running around with its head chopped off. In all seriousness! Its driving me mad. Too much work, too much stress...its all going down the crapper...because i'm so stressed. Alot of my friends from High School who are reading this, i know what you are thinking..."nothing new" right? Well, in High School i was use to a constant streem of stress, but with these past two semesters i haven't had to deal with so much of it until now. And we all know how reijn deals with large amounts of stress...not good. Either way, i'm so stressed out that i really do not know what to do with myself. Yeah, its sad. And to top it all off, the people here at Tech (my friends...yes tyler and derek) do not really know how to handle me while i'm acting like this. My high school buddies need to give my Tech buddies lessons on Reijn 101. *nods* that would be ammusing. I would attend to say the least, you would have to duct tape my mouth closed so i would refrain from commenting. Either way, i read that there was a chicken who lived for a long time after its head was chopped off. I wonder...

-Reijn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give 'em my number, and I'll lay it out. No reason why they should have to learn by themselves over a long four years, eh?
Yes, there was a chicken that lived with its head cut off for like 20 days I think. The guy who had it liked neck meat, so he cut the head off really close to the base of the neck. Turns out there was enough of a brain stem left so the chicken could keep functioning. It died when it choked on the food that the dude had to stuff down its throat. We talked about this in Japanese last week. ^^;;
And yes, I had to choose the Canadian composer. He set up the McGill Chamber orchestra, which is freaking awesome.

12:35 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. Stressstressstressstressstress--

I'm only surprised you've gotten so far without it, haha.

If people need pointers on how to handle the stressed Amazon, they're stupid. OBVIOUSLY the thing to do is to hide! Or avoid eye contact!

No duuuuuuuh.

But hopefully you got that paper turned in! I know how you feel... this semester sucks. T_T

10:17 AM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck handling the stress, girlie. Just suck the energy you need from me XD Only don't, I need it! MINE!

-Lisa

4:33 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home