The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, April 24, 2006

A Rise in Leopard Squirl Population

well i was going to write about how i just got a pang of lonliness but then my mother called and made me really upset. Then i had to run down to the art building to pick up some guitar books. *sighs* And if he is reading this, i'm jealous of Robin!!! *sighs*

Anywho, I had my last meeting with Joe. It made me sad, but it had to be done. They are going to Ohio this summer. He told me that i'm alot more like my dad than my mom. Joey told me that too...and he was very adement about the fact that I continue to be like my dad rather than my mom. Either who...i'm going to practice and cool down after being upset and running across campus. *huggles*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T_T I'm sorry.
Okay, you def. can't identify me from that one line. I'll take pity this once.
-Amanda

ps... what anime are you watching now? your away message said you were watching something...?

8:07 PM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*huggles* Dontcha hate it when a parent calls and it just ruins things :/ Anyways, take care, yo!

-Lisa

12:38 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home