The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Musical Talent

i just realized something...i'm fucking talented. I've always said that my musical talent was hard earned but i realized that i actually have had amazing opritunities in life already, and i'm only 19.

I have played or preformed in/with:
  • Carnegie Hall (NYC)
  • Symphony Hall (Chicago)
  • Stude Hall (Rice University)
  • Goin Band (Texas Tech University)
  • Five Cent Stand
  • Joey McFarland (yes i find it an honor to play with you)
  • a blue grass jam band
  • several church bands
  • i have been asked to preform and record with The Methods
  • i play in Four and a Half Year Crusade

and i would hope the list just continues to grow. I'm excited in what life has to offer me in the up comming years. I may go to Chicago with a member of The Methods this summer...which i'm hoping we'll be able to jam. I'm exited!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home