The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Eulogy of Tessarose


Today was supposed to be a busy and glorious day. I was supposed to clean my apartment, do laundry, pack, and help my neighbors move out. But when i went to go put my hedgehog in my shower, i found her lying on her side, peaceful and eyes glazed over. Tessarose died. She passed away some time within the past two days. She was my first pet that I bought myself...that i took care of without any parental supervision. Even my family fell in love with her. Jordan has adopted the hedgehog hiss...and now my baby is no longer with us anymore. It makes me sad. I cried for several minutes and now feel the weight of depression. I loved her, probally more than a 21 year old girl should love a prickly ball of spikes. Tessie was a bitch, but i felt like her time was comming. I love her. And I will miss her so much.

In Loving Memory
Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

I'm so sorry about Tessarose. It's never easy to lose a pet.

Are you coming home for Christmas soon? We missed you at the church choir/orchestra program Sunday! I was the lone flute player. :( I hope you're doing great. One more semester down, huh?! Take care!

7:10 AM, December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home