The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Starting the Grinder





yes well, school starts tomorrow, and my schedule is horrible...absolutely horrible. but what can I say? *shrugs* yep, that's about it. I'm not quite sure what i'm going to do between classes yet but i'll figure something out.

So the band..."Four and a Half Year Crusade"...well the band name will probally change but that's ok. We've been jamming seriously lately and we've been developing at least two good songs so far. We now have several serious members: Me on flute, Derek on electric and bass, PJ on electric and drums, Brian on electric, Cat on keyboard, and Fisayo on drums. Its exciting...i can't wait to get a good recording of the new stuff and put it up on myspace. It will be exciting. Cat and I are thinking about doing some personal recordings of just her and me, and she and I will have our own myspace account. *shrugs* we'll see.

I need to memorize my marching music...bleh...i'll do it tomorrow? or at least cram for it. tomorrow.

I should be talking about something inspiring, but i'm not...maybe tomorrow.

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. no need for inspiration.

although, personally, i think all of your plans could count in the inspirational category if pushed. : )

3:48 AM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home