The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lubbock How Do I Hate Thee

well i'm back in lubbock and i've just finished unboxing and organizing my appartment. I'll post pictures later. *nods* Its really cool. *sighs* i'm finally done and moved in and happy! *nods* i'm broke completely but that's ok...i have an appartment and i'm going to start working and hopefully be able to pay rent before the end of the month...*crosses fingers* it will be tight, but i'll talk to my boss and work it all out soon enough. *nods* well, i'm done for now, just telling my readers that i am alive and my computer is hooked up! *nods*

-Reijn

PS: i have stories to tell, cops and weather and all...*nods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home