The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When Mice Attack

I saw the mythbusters on campus last night! It kicked ass! I'll post pictures later...in the mean time...look at my last post and the update...rattle your brain and what do you come up with? Thanks Seth for getting me stuck on this too, maybe i needed some more theology in my life, since most of my friends up at Tech are either agnostic, wican, or just anti-Christian. Its refreshing. Anywho, check it out. *nods*

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home