The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Who is Jack?

i appologize...
I put my mac in the store because the wireless card wasn't working due to two little mistivious brownies. AND i've moved living locations. I am now living in my friend, Crystal's, house. We don't have internet connection right now so i can't connect my desktop to anything...so communication is very limited to my cell. Speak of the devil, my phone just rang.....

Anywho, that is the reason why i haven't updated lately...no internet connection. But nothing has really changed in my life lately. Work, sleep...and Jack. Who is Jack? That is the question. Well, the house i'm living in right now is possessed by a spirit, and we named him Jack. I'll talk more about it later once i get a good internet connection but to my Christian readers, pray for us...so far this spirit hasn't turned manelvolent...and we would like to keep it that way. *nods* anywhos, i need to get off...i'll talk to you all later!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home