The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, August 14, 2006

I am the Koala and you are the Tree

yes yes yes...i know...a long time since the last blog. Things really haven't gotten much better... I'm fighting with my roommate, Crystal, on a daily basis. Our friend Corey always takes her side by default....and Derek is going to Austin for the week. Yes, i'm going to be alone. Fisayo is in Houston and Jared is in Amarillo. Wells Fargo is still sucky, and Galloway is still a butt-head. The Goin' Band still gives me a headache like no other. They seem to never get anything together. Mother is also being difficult by going through all of my stuff in Houston and start giving it away. Especially my stuffed animals. Then, i'm moving into the dorms at the end of the week and band rehursal starts...GAH! NOT FUN! Like i said before, the goin' band has decided to be huge butt-heads. *sighs* And the list continues...life really isn't as bad as i make it out to be but it still is difficult.

Let me explain this entry's title: Well, last week we had two of Crystal's friends stay with us and they all decided to drink the night before they left for Austin. Two of them decided to get friendly and they were cuddling on the floor. I walk out of my room and i hear, "Jenny is the Koala, and I'm her tree." Monica, the other girl who was drunk, was on the phone with someone explaining that she was a tree for the evening. It was quite ammusing.

I got a hedghog. I have yet to figure out what to name her. She is SO CUTE! I'll post up pictures as soon as i have a stable internet source again. Oh, that remindes me...I should be getting my mac back soon. This makes me very happy. I miss my baby...yes yes yes, i'm a nerd. *shrugs* Mac people are like that. *laughs*

mmmm...yes, i know...there are several stories i need to tell but i really don't have time for it right now. I'm using Derek's laptop at a coffee shop and he's looking at me very bored-like. I think this week, i'm going to get alot of practicing, and reading in. Things that i need to get done anyways. Feel free to call me! I will always love a good convo when i'm bored stiff...without my friends! *huggles*

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home