The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Between Terror that is Mine

so, yes my dear readers it has been a long time since i've updated. I am so sorry, my schedule is so busy and day filled that by the time i get off of work i crash and sleep...bunches.

So NOW! Drum ROLL PLEASE! I HAVE A MAC BOOK PRO! HAPPINESS!!! I have a built in camera and everything...i love my mac! Happiness, pure pure happiness. And to top it all off i have one of the tempra-putic bed pads. AH, comphiness...wonderful night sleeps and all. So i think i'm turning into Joey, i just need to be alittle more broke, anti social, and excentric. Then i am Joey. Anywho, moving on.

I train horses now. Joe Dustin Cyann is the horse that i have unleashed my furry on *nod* *laughs* He likes to argue with my commands. Its almost like a lazy child who has to go out and play for the first time in acouple of months. A 19 year old horse who hasn't been ridden in two years...yeah, if you know naything about horses...you should be pointing your finger and laughing at me right now. *nods*

I had some profound thing to talk about but i'm so tired and out of it, i can't remember. Its Friday night, alcahol, pizza and movies...so i'm going to let you all go. *huggles*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very bitchy thing to say about Joey.

12:01 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

i state the truth

2:10 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home