The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Teresa

Five Cent Stand...and all i have to say, is that i'm continuously amazed by thier talent and thier love. Seth and Amber are great people and so fun to work with. I love preforming with/for them. Seth put this together and it is absolutely beautiful. The song is called "Teresa" off of thier Bitter Kiss album. The pure beauty of the song and who it stands for is so incredibly touching. I hope you, my readers, enjoy this just as much as I do.

-Reijn


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was beautiful, wasn't it?

1:30 AM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home