The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I heart the smell of Cow in the morning

Okies afew things...last night sucked royally. So much pain and heartache...i wanna crawl up into a nice little ball and leave this world. I want to forget how it feels to be hurt, and only know what it feels like to be loved and cared for. Yet that doesn't seem to be something that i'm allowed to feel now-a-days. I can't go into it, but what i can say is that i had started to be somewhat normal with feelings and emotions again and then they are flung back into my face, once again...and it hurts...its hurts so much and i am sick and tired of feeling pain. I'm so tired of it, and i just cannot handle more and more hurt. I'm done with it all...unless a person can show me unconditional love, i'm done. And i do mean, unconditional. *sighs*

On another note, i woke up and walked to class...guess where the wind was blowing? East, North East...IE: the cow pastures...so the entire campus smells like cow. Oh Lubbock, how i hate you!

So, my feet have been killing me lately largely due to the fact that my left heel is cracking and it hurts like hell, and its infected because i wear sandles, and bandaids don't work. SO, does anybody have suggestions on making the cracks go away and stop hurting...mostly stop hurting first?

AND!!! Check this out ,and please do it for me?! PLEASE?! http://kevan.org/johari?name=Reijn

Dankies *huggles*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man. Man. And man.

What can be said? What can be said?

Nothing at all.

I'm sorry. And you were starting to heal, as well.

As for the heel sores, twice daily cleanings with antiseptic, thick bandages, socks and shoes until summer. *scratches head* And that's the best Dr. ILL can do here today.

*explosion of hearts* OMAE GA DAIDAIDAIDAI SUKI DESU YO.

9:06 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home