The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sugar Land day 4

well, i haven't made as detailed blog entries as i usually do, mostly because i don't know what to say and i don't have alot of time. I don't have the privacy that i usually have here at home. mmmmm...anywho, i experianced pure anger the other day. I haven't felt that in a long time if ever. I discovered that the pure anger that i felt is the complete inverse of the pure love that i have felt. I guess to those who know me and heared me after the fact, it just shows the passion i feel when my heart is all in it. Anywho, so i felt pure anger and it scared me. Now i'm back right where i started...hurt, scarred, and battered once again.

Well, i've been able to relax now that i'm here in Bubble Land. Its been nice...just to relax and be normal. *nods* Lots and lots of sleep is making me less and less grumpy. Though, being back home is reminding me why i was so desperate to leave in the first place...drama and life sucks when it comes to my family and my grandmother. I am very happy i really don't live there and deal with it. I am very thankful that i don't live her and deal with it. It just pushes the idea of me leaving for the summer and not going home. I won't have to deal with all of this legal stuff and whatnot. Just for all my readers: alztimers is a horrible disease and it is eating my family apart.

Well, i attack Its-a-Grind every day...and its very nice. It makes me happy. And Derek is comming to SL today. *nods* I'm going to show him around and take pictures too...probally tomorrow. We are going to go a concert tomorrow night and a party tonight. mmmmmm...i don't know what else to say. *shrugs* microwaves and home made meals. Being a college student is always an adventure. *nods* Okies...well, have a great day!

-Reijn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alzheimer's is such a hard disease to deal with. My grandfather had it, but since I and my family were here and not up in Indiana, I never saw it first-hand. I can imagine how hard it is, though. You and your family are in my thoughts *hugs*

Maybe get together for lunch sometime this week?

6:26 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Lisa, btw XD

6:27 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are in my prayers, I hope things start getting better.

Jess

8:28 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home