The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

10 Ways to be Sexy

I was walking back from my art history class and the wind was blowing my already terebly tangled hair all over the place. And at the same time my sherong that am wearing would catch the wind just right...and i was catching every male i walked past eye. *laugh* Then i was thinking about afew other things too, like a convo i had with my dear dear I.L.L. afew nights before. Anywho, i thought to write down tips that make Reijn all sexy and that girls can read and study and my guy friends can get a good laugh.

  1. know your own style and what looks good on you. Know what color is best on you. For example, red. I look good in red. I look good in mostly solid colors anyway, but red. So my wardrobe consists mostly of red things...well red, black, and white...solid colors. I said, know your style, be uniquely unique. Don't be afraid to pop out from other people.
  2. little things make a difference, like when you walk don't move your entire arm unless you are hawling ass, move from your wrists to your elbow...and nothing more. Oh, and make sure that your hands are relaxed.
  3. Speaking of hands...finger nails...they have more of a use than just asthetics...they are also very useful tools when needed...yes..tools = weaponry, seriously! I've had to use mine acouple of times. Girls, if you don't have nails or you keep on breaking them off, put clear nail polish on them...it works wonders. *nods* Nails make the female hand look so much more beautiful and dainty.
  4. hair is the next thing...make sure hair complements your features, whether long or short...preferably long.
  5. now done with the physical asthetics...know how to use your surroundings!
  6. when the wind blows keep your head down and let it catch your hair...then look up after awhile, try to make eye contact if possible. That is very effective...catch eye contact while looking up and putting your head up while the wind is catching your hair.
  7. shadows and sunlight are great. If there is a tree casting shadows in your path walk under the tree...let the light shining through play upon your clothes and hair. It wouldn't hurt to make it look like you enjoy the shade with a slight smile or something.
  8. Make sure your eyes are always smiling, unless you are really dead and tired, but if not, keep your eyes sparkling and smiling...bright eyes!
  9. keep your upper torso quiet when you walk besides your arms, which we have alread talked about.
  10. oh, the neck...always keep your head alined with the rest of your body and spine, and keep your neck slender and tall.

And on a side note, i use jewelry to emphasise things...and i like jewelry. But i have a chocker for my neck inorder to emphasise the slenderness of it, and rings inorder to draw alittle attention to my fingers. But again, i love jewelry, especially unusual renaissance style jewelry. *nods* And i also use my artistic side inorder to do my make up in such a way so that it is dramatic yet natural in a way. That is just something i have learned through the years. Oh and one more thing, use your facial features to your advantage...like those sparkling eyes or those pouty lips...use them! Well, anyhow...those are my tips..and i hope that you all had a good laugh! I found it ammusing to analyze myself! *nods* I LOVE YOU MY DEAR DEAR I.L.L! This is mostly for you! *nods*

Spring break only 3 days away! *dances*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA sexcellent. I like it. And it's true-- esp. about the arms. A beautiful, slender girl that moves like Jessica Simpson has possessed her body? A scary, scaary creature. Those stick-like arms come a-swinging back like angry tree-branches caught in a tempest, and if you're in the way-- just ouch.

That's funny about the hair. I find that intense cardio relaxes the muscles in one face, creates a natural face, brings wave to the hair, and pouts one's lips. ; 3

ohoho. That was amusing.

12:29 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that second "face" is supposed to be "blush".

and what if you have a neck like a bull? ahaha. that would be funny.

12:30 AM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home