The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sugar Land day 1

well, i'm back in the bubble finally...and i was in my happy place. I had my elton john, my green trees, a nice breeze, my Its-a-Grind coffee, and a car...i was happy. Everything was great and still is. I went to a party and saw my ex there...and he totally told me off and said that i was "easy" and that the entire year we spent together was all for naught. He said that he couldn't look at me nor talk to me ever. I left the party and was raging mad...i mean raging mad. I was shaking i was so mad. I've totally decided that he is out of my life for good, i'm deleting his number from my phone and everything. He has hurt me for the last time...he has claimed that he has grown up, but the total fact that he invited me to a party then completely tears me down just shows the maturity level he has. I still have my dignity and my pride. I still have the people in my life that still matter and love me. Brian was a sweetheart and went to IHOP with me (which is making me sick right now, damn IHOP) and helped calm me down. It was sweet of him and I thank him tenfold for it. *sighs* well, i'm wiped right now and i think i'm going to head off to bed and get up and play at church in the morning. Oh, my boss came to my house today and i'm considering more and more about going and taking that job...its either that or do other stuff...who knows...but i kinda wanna talk to Joey some more about it. Anywho...*huggles* and joey, text me or something. *huggles*

Now and Forever
Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home