The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

...I'm Sleeping With Myself Tonight...

well, nothing too exciting to post today...er about yesterday...its in the early hours of the morning so sue me. Anywho, spent Friday and Saturday with Derek and i told him that i needed Sunday alone to work on homework...and possibly monday too. He agreed so i'm finally sleeping alone for the first time this week. It remindes me of my Elton John song: "It's four o'clock in the morning, Damn it listen to me good. I'm sleeping with myself tonight..." Mmmmmm...its sad...even when Derek mentioned playing chess...i thought about an elton john line..."a pawn out played by a dominating queen." i'm pathetic i know. Anywho...still thinking about the summer job. So...who knows. I'm tired and i'm worn out...its been an interesting weekend to say the least that is going to get more busy with school work. *nods* *sighs* well, i'll talk to you all later! Spring break is so soon! *nods*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our bands that we're obsessed with :) It's OKAY! *loves on Queen*

-Lisa

10:30 AM, March 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm that way about the Moody Blues. :) The music goes well with angst and thunderstorms. Damn the fact we never get thunderstorms in Austin. But there always seems to be angst, so maybe things even out in the end...?

10:49 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home