The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Normality?

mmmm...not much to chat about today. I've been playing shrink to too many people as of lately but its ok...i'm not complaining too much. Mmmmm...i stayed at Derek's again and made dinner. He liked it. There is an asian store where i felt nice and at home. I was able to pick up alot of stuff for dinner there. It was cool. mmmmm...busy day today b/c its thursday. Tuesdays and thursdays are bad days for me. Not much to talk about...so i'm going to chat about it all later. *huggles*

-Reijn

PS: joey, text me next time you wanna chat. *nods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home