The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ants, eat my Staff!!!

Bleh, i'm grumpy. My Benedryl and other night meds didn't wear off in time for my Trig class this morning so i went to class so drugged up. I was so tired...i fell asleep in the middle of class. That is a first for me. I have not fallen asleep in college once, until today. Damn you stupid night time meds! My sinuses are dissagreeing with me, and it really sucks. So, i'm grumpy today. I'm very grumpy. I really don't feel like talking to anybody or the world for that matter. I would like to have some solitude, but unfortunately i have built up my life in such a way that i cannot have that luxury. BLEH it all!!!

Get this: this was in the Daily Toreador today..."---name---, a senior phycology major, and ---another name---, a junior management major, said they witnessed afew explosions from thier location on Interstate 27. 'We were leaving campus and saw the smoke in the air,' ---name--- said. 'We saw a huge cloud of smoke and decided to drive towards it'... (it goes on to quote)... 'We saw acouple of explosions, but we were waiting to see if one of the bigger tanks exploded,' ---name--- said. 'That was probally not a good idea'." My commentary, no boys...it was not a good idea...lets drive TOWARDS a huge chemical explosion! Lubbock never ceases to amaze me, or depress me...whichever comes first.

Well, its time for my Poli Sci test...so i gtg! *huggles*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, I hear you. I hear you. :(

Feel better, and wake up! It's amazing how we're always sooo worn in the morning, but at night we just keep going and going and going.

Don't you love college aged boys in groups? The male challenges that go on, it's craaazy.

12:46 AM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home