The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I AM BACK!

I am back and happy! *dances* But i am sad that i lost all my other posts...all my thoughts and whatnot. I lost alot of back history but that's ok...i guess its a good sign to start afresh and anew!

I need cough drops...my throat is really hurting. I know my sinuses are all screwed up now. Damn stupid sinus infections...i'm going to have to head to the doctor pretty soon for some MORE antibiotics. Bleh...i'm not happy about this...i feel like a walking pharmacy! *nods* Oh well.

I'm really busy right now, planning on heading down to Austin this weekend with Derek...trying to get a butt load of work done so i can have a somewhat free weekend. I'm still going to have to study hard this weekend in the car, but at least i can get alot done before hand. *shrugs* Anywho, I will talk to you all later.

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*rejoices for you being back*

And ooh, Austin? Sounds like fun.

-Lisa

9:48 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home