The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Tyler

Well, today was Tyler's birthday. I got the car from the Vaughns and I took Tyler to Toys-r-Us, and let him pick out his present. It was fun. We played with all the toys and looked at everything. No button was safe from the both of us. I attacked the stuffed animals and the My Little Pony section. It was alot of fun. Tyler ended up getting a toy from the movie Ice Age...the squirrl with his nut. It was awsome. We found it in the Barbie Faerie isle. *laughs* From there we went to Olive Garden and ate dinner. We chatted. Our waiter was (as i put it nicely) decent. We left and then went to Walmart because I needed groceries. We both bought movies...which i shouldn't have done. I'm going to have to wait for my mac until summer...GAH! bleh bleh bleh. Anywho, so movie night is going to be awsome tomorrow. Dark Crystal is on the list. I also bought Labrynth and Hawls Moving Castle and Crash. *nods* my movie collection rocks ass...i'm just missing Sin City and afew other movies but its all good.

Mmmmm...yes yesterday it snowed...and today it was just down right cold. mmmm...i'm going to be hitting the books really hard this weekend but its ok. i'm not going to complain too much *nods*

I can't wait until the summer...my job is going to kick ass too. I'm so pumped and Tyler may come with me. *nods* That will so make my summer...i won't be able to spend time with Joey at all, which will really upset me but that's ok...and i will be away from alot of my close friends but oh well...Tyler and I will be working our butts off and having fun in the process. *nods*

mmmmmm...i can't think of anything else to say. I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing everyday. I sorta got out of it for awhile there and it makes me sad. So i'm working on getting it back. *nods* Well, thats all for now! *huggles*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wrote you this fat honker of a comment. it was beautiful. it was an essay. the damn blog site ate it.

sorry. no energy to write another just yet.

1:47 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home