The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sugar Land day 8

Well, yesterday was fun and fine. I don't remember alot of it unfortunately...and that is very strange considering i didn't drink. Oh! I think it was because i was so tired. Anywho...i had a photoshoot with my dear friend Tanya. We have been friends since middle school. You can check it out on my facebook. I don't have all of them up but some of my more favorites are up and running. I also went to a party that night and saw Will again. We didn't talk nor did we really look at eachother. Its ok. Its actually quite ironic...our entire breakup was based on a misscommunication...and we didn't talk to eachother because we thought the other was mad at the other still: misscommunication. That's ok. That will more than likely be the last time i will ever see him again, esp. since i will be taking the summer job.

Today has been pretty mundane. I studied and worked on the computer. I took a shower which is going to be quite counterproductive since i will be seeing Joey soon. Yes! the jackass called me and said, "i'm in houston" and i'm like, "jerk! let me meet you someplace!" anywho...so yeah, studies, meeting up with buddies and going to coffee shops seem to be my existance. I love it. If you are ever in Houston and i'm in houston too you'll be able to find me at its a grind.

sad....i know!

*huggles* I'm headed back to Lubbock tomorrow afternoon!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home