The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Freak Spring Snow

it snowed today/tonight. Snowflakes were getting caught in my hair and tickling my nose. It was fun and really cold. Tyler attacked me with snow balls. It was ammusing. We hung out with Corey (a friend of Derek's) and then envaded Derek's place with a salad. I'm serious! Anywho, tomorrow is Tyler's birthday and I need to write an essay that i didn't do today, smart Reijn, very smart! *laughs* Just alittle tid bit of info for my reading audience!

-Reijn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, you were really excited about that snow, weren't you? :) Snow, in my opinion, is much more fun to look at and depict in art than it is to trounce around in.

And as for invading Derek's home with a salad...? Why the hell a SALAD? I know, I know, there's that place with good salads, but still. Def. biased against salads, that's me.

Not a leaf-eater here.

12:41 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I find it amusing that you find snow in March to be 'freak'. It's odd, but now a freak snow storm in that part of the country, my dear. :D
Hehe, it amused me. Good luck with that paper.

5:31 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there for the snow!

12:12 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home