The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hawaii Day 3


Well, today sucked royally. I was yelled at to get out of bed. That should have been the first indicator that my day was going to go quite horribly. I logged onto Wharton's online courses and discovered to my horror that I needed my textbooks for my courses AND that i have several homework assignments and quizzes due within the next week. We'll i'm in Hawaii. *sighs* So i had to sit down and work on homework for several hours before i could go out and "play". It really sucked being responsible.

My mom came and picked me up then took me back to my grandparent's apartment. I had a bento box lunch from 7-11 there. Why can't all 7-11s have bento lunch boxes? They are SOOO good! I love bento boxes. After that, i finished my quiz and homework...while dad, peter and grandpa went to Wihamea to pick mangos. I was not happy. I wanted to pick mangos because one day, those mangos could be mine. One day that land may be my land. And i didn't get to pick mangos. I got to sit in a hot stuffy apartment room doing absolutely nothing...for several hours. This made me very pissed off. I don't like being grouped as "one of the females". Not cool. Not cool at all.

To top it all off, for dinner my grandfather ordered for everybody, and didn't ask me what i wanted to eat. He asked Peter and Dad. This is very tipical Japanese culture. Its always the males. And i'm sick of it. I've been dealing with it for three days now, and i'm so fucking sick of it. I'm also sick of my cousin's being the prefered pair. I'm sick of alot of things now. All I want to do is sit on the beach and chillax. But i have at least one more day of obligatory family buisness. Then i'm done. I'm so completely done from this bs. Because, that is what it is...a load of Bull Crap.

Anywhos...my stomach is filled and I am in my favorite spot on the patio right now. So I think i'm going to hit the bed and pretend that this day did not happen.

Mahalo

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home