The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hawaii Day 1


I woke up today to the sounds of birds and the ocean. Then my brother took a shower or something like that and it was really really loud. I went into the kitchen and made myself a breakfast of fresh mangos and banana nut bread and kauai coffee. I took it out onto the padio and ate my breakfast in the cool Hawaiian breeze. I watched a bird come down and sit beside me. He looked almost like a cardnal, but abit more brown. He just flew down onto the chair right next to me. Looked at me for a good 30 seconds or so then decided that i wasn't interesting enough company....then flew off. I was also having a silent conversation with a lizard this morning. He was sitting on a palm tree not too far from me. He showed me his red neck dance. Then he would look at me as if to say, "do you like it baby?" He would then proceed to twist and scratch his nose on the tree trunk. For a good 30 min. or so i watched him. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing morning.

If you haven't been able to figure it out yet, but I am taking a vacation in Hawaii right now. I can't begin to tell you how relaxing it is. It is something that i have been needing to do for a very very long time. All the stress from the last year is finally away. I sat in the massage chair in the town home we are renting, and it really helped taking the knots and whatnot out from my back. A nice warm shower after that and now i am on the computer updating all of you. I love wireless! lol. EItherwhos...I'll be here for the next week or so. And i'm really loving it. It is really really relaxing. I have forgotten that you don't need airconditioning in Hawaii...just open the windows! lol!

Well that is all for now! Enjoy yourselves!

-Reijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home