The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Status to Single


so i guess i'm officially back on the market, for dating. I don't like it, nor do i want to admit it. I always hate this period. I don't like the looking and the searching. *sighs* But it must be i guess...whoever is the next guy, don't break my heart. Don't be like all the rest. Don't make me cry...thats all i ask of you.

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take up karate and be your bodyguard/ assassin.

i may be five feet two inches, but i've got some muscle on me.

4:51 PM, April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sighs* Must I keep reminding you that your not just a commodity for the highest bidder?

10:02 PM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home