The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Past. Present, and Future


its funny how these things work out. So, Jonathan is back from South Korea and it is so nice to have him home. I've missed him. I didn't realize how much until he came back. Then for some odd reason i had a feeling and messaged an old friend from gaia. We've been totally catching up on life. And it has been an amazing experiance. I've missed his friendship and compainionship alot within the past two years. Has it really been that long? It has. Wow...senior prom. That was a long time ago...my how time flies when life is a sucky ball of stress. I'm enjoying every minuite of spending time talking with them. They mean so much to me. I love my boys! I love them to death, and i totally forget that fact, way too many times. *sighs* At least things are on the upswing with my friends. *nods*

Spring break plans have been fucked up. So i'm trying to make other plans. I don't know how well its going to be though. I'm trying. We'll see.

I'm tired. Its been a long week and its going to be longer. Its only Wednesday. *cries*

-Reijnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home