The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Mind Games


I learned something this holiday. Something that I never truly thought i would ever experiance. I learned the beauty of waiting...patience. And the pain of finally getting what you waited so long for. I waited 4 years for this oppritunity, and now another 4 or more years awaits me of more waiting. My cinderella story is not finished, yea it is still being written. And for that fact...i still wait.
I wait, and it damn hurts.
Guy the Mind Mage II


-Reijn
IE: "Chardata the Fire Mage"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home