The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Counting down to...what?


i went to a party at Tan's place. It was fun. we hung out, sang, played music, talked. It was a fun time. I took Read with me since Joey decided that he was not going to show up. We drove to the party, and partied, left, went back to his place for awhile then i went home. At his place, i picked up my computer and we talked for alittle while. It was nice. Its nice to have a friend here in houston who is like me. We are both liberal for our households, so its nice to have someone you can confide in. We are planning to hang out some more tomorrow.

Oh right! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. opps...totally forgot. I guess i have to actually break down and say: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas my dear and devoted readers!
*huggles*

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

I wish I had been there. I'll be there tomorrow!

2:08 AM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home