The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Bowling




Date: Friday, December 29
Site: Sun Devil Stadium (56,000)
Kick-Off: 6:00 p.m. MST (8:00 p.m. EST)
Television: NFL Network


Texas Tech recieved the Insight Bowl bid against Minnesota. We are headed to Arizona. Crazy. I will be leaving Houston on the 26th and be comming back to h-town on the 31st. Its a week. And i'm not happy about it. The Houston kids are going to be on a bus for about 24 hours. Not fun at all. I really am not looking forward to a 24 hour bus ride. I hate bus rides to begin with. It doesn't help that it will be a stuffed bus full of kids, it gets worse...these kids won't get a wink of sleep etc. until we hit Arizona. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'm going to see if i can get a rechargeable battery so i can hook up my laptop and work on it....or something. Bleh bleh bleh. I'm not happy, though it will be fun. Its looking like i won't be able to work this winter at all just because i will be working for 2 weeks at the most. Bleh, it sucks...horribly.

That and i'm tired as hell. I think i'm going to 86 homework today...and hit it hard tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds good.

-Reijn

1 Comments:

Blogger A N P said...

best of luck, my friend. best of luck.

4:48 PM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home