The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Friday, June 30, 2006

a-moral flute player

ok ok ok...shoot me if you have to, tie me up to my computer chair and slam my fingers against the keyboard, press my face up against the monitor and make me type a word of hallow to you...

Oh...i like...it almost sounds like part of a song...happiness.

Anywhos, yes yes yes, almost every blog entry is an apology of sorts for not updating my blog. I'm so so so sorry. Life is just busy...by the time i get home from work i'm so tired i just crash. Anywhos, not much has changed...still working and whatnot. I'm headed down to h-town July 5th through the 10th for my brother's birthday on Friday. He'll be 16! Good for him...i remember those days...for sure. *nods*

Well, really not much to talk about right now...so i'll talk to you all later.
Ben, i really will do something nice for you for cheeting and being the 3000th person to view my blog. *nods*

-Reijn

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again! :) That "a-moral flute player" comment from Seth made me laugh too. We can be evil, can't we?! I'll see you next Sunday! Have a safe trip home.

7:27 AM, July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're still alive! ^^ Glad to see that things are going well. I'm not up to a whole lot either. Enjoy your vacation, I'll be here when you get back ^^

9:39 AM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home